As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Nintendo #ad
Nintendo Switch, Splatoon 2 #adNintendo #ad
- Turf war iconic 4 vs. Smart device support - with the nintendo switch Online smartphone app***, voice chat options, you can use SplatNet to access enhanced matchmaking, battle statistics, and more!.
Local and online multiplayer - in a first for the series, compete in local multiplayer Turf War battles, whether in TV mode or on the go in handheld or tabletop modes. 4 turf war battles return - the goal is to splat ink on as much territory as possible, while strategically submerging yourself in your team's colors and blasting your enemies.
New ways to play - play using the joy con controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, both of which allow for gyro controls for better aiming and control.
Online battles also make a return. Mainstays like the splat roller and Splat Charger have also been remixed to include new gameplay mechanics and brand new special weapons. New weapons - new dual wielding splat dualies join the action, complete with a new Dodge Roll move.
2. Nintendo #ad
Bayonetta 2 Physical Game Card + Bayonetta Digital Download, Nintendo Switch #adNintendo #ad
- Bayonetta this is the prequel to the Bayonetta 2 game, destructive, and it's every bit as sassy, and epic as you'd expect. Supported play modes: TV mode, Tabletop mode and Handheld mode.
Bundle package with both the Bayonetta 2 Game Card and a download code for Bayonetta game. Bayonetta 2 bayonetta is a butt-kicking, flamethrowers, whips, hammers, havoc-wreaking witch who wields sweet weapons like pistols, and poison bows.
Entertainment software rating board esrb content Description: Blood and gore, partial nudity, suggestive themes, strong language, intense violence, Number of players 2 players simultaneous.
3. Nintendo #ad
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Nintendo Switch #adNintendo #ad
- Plus, such as king boo, the inklings appear as all-new guest characters, dry bones, along with returning favorites, and Bowser Jr.
Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime, anywhere! Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses.
Play locally in up to 4-player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode. Players can choose a new smart Steering feature which makes driving and staying on the track easy for novice players and kids even at 200cc. Every track from the Wii U version, including DLC, makes a glorious return.
4. Nintendo #ad
Nintendo Switch, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate #adNintendo #ad
- Game. Challenge others anytime, anywhere, whether you're on the couch or on the go. Play any way you want—locally, online, Handheld mode, tabletop mode, in TV mode, or even with GameCube Controllers.
Face off in 2-4 player battles, or play against the computer. Fight faster and smarter with new and returning techniques, like the perfect shield and directional air dodge. New stages and fighters are joined by the combined rosters of every past Super Smash Bros.
5. Microsoft #ad
Nintendo Switch, Minecraft #adMicrosoft #ad
- Play on the go in handheld or tabletop modes. Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures. Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles.
Includes super mario mash-up, natural texture pack, biome settlers skin pack, Battle & Beasts Skin Pack, Campfire Tales Skin Pack; Compatible with Nintendo Switch only. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs.
6. Nintendo #ad
Neon Pink / Neon Green, Nintendo Joy-Con L/R #adNintendo #ad
- Number of Players: 1 player. Each joy con has a full set of buttons and can act as a standalone controller, and each includes an accelerometer and gyro sensor, making independent left and right motion control possible.
2 joy con can be used independently in each hand, or together as 1 game controller when attached to the Joy Con grip. Travel across vast fields, through forests, and to mountain peaks as you discover what has become of the kingdom of Hyrule In this stunning Open Air Adventure.
7. Sold Out #ad
Nintendo Switch, Overcooked! 2 #adSold Out #ad
- Online/local multiplayer madness- you'll need to work together to get the highest score in chaotic local and online multiplayer. Feast your eyes on this- cook in new kitchens ranging from sushi Restaurant, magic schools and mines! Romaine calm! travel through teleporters, across moving platforms and save time by throwing ingredients across dynamic kitchens that shift and evolve.
Entertainment software Rating Board ESRB Content Description: Suitable_for_all_users. Whet your appetite! cook up a range of new recipes including sushi, cakes, burgers and Pizzas.
|Brand||Sold Out #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sold Out #ad|
8. WB Games #ad
Nintendo Switch, LEGO DC Super-Villains #adWB Games #ad
- Set in an expansive open world experience within the DC universe. It's up to you and a crazy group of misfits to uncover the intentions of earth's new wannabe superheroes. Players will have the ability to create and play as an all-new super villain throughout the game.
9. Nintendo #ad
Nintendo Joy-Con L/R, Neon Red/Neon Blue #adNintendo #ad
- Each joy-con has a full set of buttons and can act as a standalone controller, and each includes an accelerometer and gyro-sensor, making independent left and right motion control possible.
The versatile joy-Con offer multiple surprising new ways for players to have fun. Two joy-con can be used independently in each hand, or together as one game controller when attached to the Joy-Con grip.
They can also attach to the main console for use in handheld mode, or be shared with friends to enjoy two-player action in supported games. Introducing joy-con, controllers that make new kinds of gaming possible, for use with Nintendo Switch.
10. Nintendo #ad
Super Mario Party #adNintendo #ad
- 80 new minigames packed with wildly different challenges and clever uses of Joy-Con controllers; Put your skills to the test in sets of five minigames online*—a series first! Pair two nintendo switch systems, and creatively combine both screens to enjoy a new, lay them flat, interactive style of tabletop gaming in Toad’s Rec Room mode**.
Outwit friends and family as you race across the board; whoever gets the most stars wins! The original 4-player Mario Party series board game mode is back! Character-specific Dice Blocks with alternate numberings add another level to your strategy.