As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KMZ KITCHEN #ad
Japanese Sushi Sashimi Knife for Left Hand German steel 300mm #adKMZ KITCHEN #ad
- Razor sharp, corrosion, high-carbon, no-stain German steel resists rust, and discoloration. For left Hand. Single-edge blade is taper ground with a fine stone finish for Left Hand. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
2. Cangshan #ad
10-Inch, Cangshan J Series 62786 X-7 Steel Sashimi Chef Knife With Walnut Sheath #adCangshan #ad
- Well balanced 5. 5" handle and 10" blade with hrc 60 +/- 2 on the rockwell Hardness Scale. Handcrafted by skilled bladesmiths, each precisely balanced knife pairs exceptional performance with timeless design. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.
Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side. Each blade goes through an ultra6 stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains it's strength and function.
A innovative and stylish way to protect your blades and fingers. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Uspto patented Design. 2017 red dot design award winner, idea Award Finalist, 2018 German Design Award Winner.
Hand crafted knives forged from 67 layers of special formula cangshan x-7 damascus steel for incredible durability, stain resistance and exceptional edge retention. Strong magnets are embedded into the edge of the Saya sheath to hold onto the spine of the knife. Includes a fitted dark Walnut wood magnetic Saya style sheath to protect the knife blade. Nsf international certified.
3. CHUYIREN #ad
Single Blade Fish Knife with Ergonomic Wooden Handle, Yanagiba Knife for Household or Business Gifts, Sashimi Knife Japanese 9.5 Inches, Professional Sushi Knife for Fish Filleting & Slicing #adCHUYIREN #ad
- But please don't put it in the dishwasher when you maintain the knife, which is very suitable for cutting sushi and sashimi. It will not pull or tear when cutting fish fillets and meat, it will damage the knife edge. The balanced weight can provide a comfortable feel and ensure the efficiency at work.
The wooden handle will make the weight of the knife more balanced, and make you more comfortable to use. Extreme cutting: yanagiba is an extremely sharp single oblique blade blade, and can preserve the deliciousness of the ingredients to the greatest extent.
Its special single-sided sharp blade will not crush or tear the structure of the ingredients, so it can cut sashimi and sushi into thin slices. Great gift: our products are made of good materials, anniversaries and other holidays.
This is definitely the best gift for birthdays, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, professionals can quickly get started, our sushi knives can be the best choice for gifts. High quality requirements: manufactured with strictly selected 440A steel. And it has a suitable length of 9. 5 inches, beginners also can be used more smoothly after being familiar with the whole knife. After tempering and quenching, the sushi knife has excellent hardness and longevity, and can maintain the sharpness of the blade for a long time.
4. KYOKU #ad
KYOKU Samurai Series, 10.5" Yanagiba Knife Japanese Sushi Sashimi Knives, Superior Japanese Steel, with Case, Wenge Wood Handle #adKYOKU #ad
- Superior steel - manufactured with an ultra-sharp, cobalt-added, and cryogenically treated steel cutting core at HRC 56-58 hardness, this 10.5 in. Extreme sharpness - the ruthlessly sharp edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at 11-13° single side; painstakingly manufactured for incredible hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance.
Wenge wood handle - The handle is constructed from wenge wood for an authentic style.
Well-balanced - with the perfect blend of comfort and performance, you can slice through meat with ease while avoiding fatigue and finger pains, perfectly blending performance and comfort. Yanagiba knife boasts unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention. Lifetime warranty - our knives come with a lifetime warranty, and we offer free exchange or return if the item is defective.
5. Shimomura #ad
Made in Japan Shimomura Single-Bevel Blade Chef's Knife DKT-S37 Left Cut Blade 210mm #adShimomura #ad
- Easy care - this shimomura japanese yanagiba sashimi knife is easy and fast to clean. For long knife life, always wash it after use and wipe it dry. Clean and dry them after hand washing to get the most out of them. If you cut fish, sashimi and want to do it easily, this knife is the perfect solution for you according to the opinion of Japanese craftsmen, sushi, which has been passed down from generation to generation.
For a long service life, keep it separately from other kitchen utensils, for protecting the sharpness and glossiness of the knives, the long service of your knife will be like your reward for taking care of it.
This yanagiba sashimi knife boasts unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention. The sharp edge is made by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at 12-15° single-bevel blade. Into thin slices. Ergonomic magnolia handle - the ergonomic handle of this single-edged Japanese Sashimi knife has perfect grip and great balance, so it's a classic Japanese knife handle, the design of which was developed more than two centuries ago and is still the best in the opinion of Japanese craftsmen.
Rust resistant stainless steel blade - this 8, 3 inch sharp sushi knives are Manufactured with HRC 58-60 hardness, the sharpness is 80-100 Because of its special single-bevel and sharp blade without crushing or tearing the structure of the ingredients able to slice sashimi, sushi, fish and etc. In this case, please DO NOT wash the knives in dishwasher.
6. Dalstrong #ad
Pakkawood Handle, Phantom Series, DALSTRONG Asian Knife, Sheath Included 9.5" Yanigaba Sushi Knife, Japanese High-Carbon AUS8 Steel Kitchen Knife #adDalstrong #ad
- Design perfection: a velvety rich black spanish pakkawood handle is hand polished and laminated to ensure a heaven like grip with exceptional durability. Beautifully engraved, the blade further features a hand polished spine and ergonomic bolster shape for a natural and smooth ‘pinch grip’.
Masterfully elegant, the phantom Series knife is a statement in refinement, razor sharp and with exceptional performance, beauty, perfectly balanced, purity and power. Design perfection: a velvety rich black spanish pakkawood handle is hand polished and laminated to ensure a heaven like grip with exceptional durability.
A distinct mosaic pin of brass and copper adds refinement and subtle luxury. Masterfully elegant, the phantom Series knife is a statement in refinement, razor sharp and with exceptional performance, beauty, perfectly balanced, purity and power. The dalstrong touch: full tang and precision forged from a single piece of ice tempered, the Phantom Series boasts exceptional sharpness, high-carbon, Japanese AUS-8 steel at 58+ Rockwell hardness, edge retention, strength and durability.
The traditional japanese d-shaped handle is expertly engineered to tuck perfectly into the palm of your hand for ultimate control, cut after cut, while the narrow blade design allows for maneuverability and nimble movement like never before. Powerhouse knife. Powerhouse knife. A distinct mosaic pin of brass and copper adds refinement and subtle luxury.
7. Yoshihiro #ad
Yoshihiro VG-10 46 Layers Hammered Damascus Gyuto Japanese Chefs Knife Octagonal Ambrosia Handle 7'' 180mm #adYoshihiro #ad
- Included saya knife cover a protective wooden sheath called a Saya is included, which protects the knife and adds to its appearance when not in use. The gyuto is a japanese chefs knife with a curved blade that smoothly rocks back and forth and has an extended tip for quick chopping that can be used to cut meat, fish, and vegetables.
From dicing, slicing, and chopping fresh produce from a farmer’s market to carving a roast chicken straight from the oven, even the simplest tasks are elevated with a handcrafted knife that is as beautiful as it is functional. Do not use on objects such as bones, nutshells, and frozen foods.
46 layers damascus vg-10 proudly made in japan and forged and hammered with 46 layers of steel in the Damascus tradition with a VG-10 Core. Hammered texture the hammered texture of the blade eliminates friction and keeps food from sticking to the blade. Sharpening and honing should be done with only water whetstones.
Traditional gyuto style the most versatile and essential of all knives a cook can have is a Japanese chefs knife known as a Gyuto knife. The vg-10 hammered damascus series has been a perennial best seller, beauty, combining performance, and extraordinary value. Whetstone recommended traditional japanese knife making values a sharp edge, which requires attention and care. Ergonomic octagonal wa-handle this knife is complimented with a traditional Japanese Wa-style handcrafted Octagonal Handle that is lightweight and ergonomically welds to the hand for seamless use.
8. Dalstrong #ad
High Carbon, NSF Certified, Shadow Black Series, Black Titanium Nitride Coated, 7CR17MOV-X Vacuum Treated Steel- Sheath, 10.5", DALSTRONG Yanagiba Sushi Knife #adDalstrong #ad
- Striking angles, fiber-resin and military grade G10 handle is nearly impervious to heat, life-long durability: a midnight black ergonomic, cold and moisture. A hand-polished spine is smooth and comfortable to the touch while the G10 handle is slightly textured to provide anti-slip properties.
They’re not simply cutting-edge, exceptional craftsmanship: Designed from the ground up to be as sleek, aggressive and muscular looking as they are effective, high-performance tools; they're a statement about who you are and your unique sense of style as a chef. Dalstrong POWER! Lifetime warranty against defect.
National sanitation Foundation NSF certified. The handle geometry is uniquely designed to tuck snuggly into your palm, giving you a firm grasp regardless of the grip style you use. Dalstrong trust: rocksolid 100% satisfaction or money back guarantee, try it risk free.
Each shadow black series blade receives a Titanium Nitride non-reflective coating, improving robustness, corrosion resistance and enhancing non-stick properties. Unforgettable styling, sophistication and functionality, sure to turn heads in any kitchen. Nitrogen cooled for enhanced harness and flexibility. Renowned dalstrong customer service. Astonishing performance: a ruthlessly sharp scalpel-like edge is hand finished by expert bladesmiths to 15° per side using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method.
9. Kai #ad
8 1/4-Inch, Kai Wasabi Black Yanagiba Knife #adKai #ad
- Unique, single-sided blade design, embellished with the Japanese character for' Wasabi'. Blades are bead-blasted to an attractive finish, handle is sturdy, clean polypropylene blend.
Made with daido 1k6 high-carbon, stainless steel for superior edge retention. Japanese style yanagiba knife, used for slicing ultra-thin slices for dishes such as sushi and sashimi. Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended; Limited lifetime, made in Japan.
10. Lucky Cook #ad
Very Sharp Stainless Steel Blade & Traditional Wooden Handle + Gift Box, Sashimi Sushi Knife 10 Inch, Perfect Knife For Cutting Sushi & Sashimi, Fish Filleting & Slicing #adLucky Cook #ad
- The required characteristics of a high-quality professional sushi cooking knife include a very sharp blade of high-quality stainless steel, good balance and a non-slip wooden handle. Great gift for a chef. When you order the sashimi knife made of carbon steel you will receive the most effective tool for slicing, raising your skills to a new level.
There is a serial number on the blade of each Lucky Cook slicing knife that confirms the authenticity of the product. For perfect slicing of delicate products. For these purposes, slicing and cutting delicate food products such as raw fish or sushi rolls, a kitchen knife with a special design was invented in Japan - the Lucky Cook 10-inch sashimi knife.
We offer the best gift option for chefs, on any holiday. Improve your skills with lucky cook. What is unique about this 10-inch sushi knife? it is a quality sushi knife with a long narrow right-handed asymmetric blade which allows you to fillet a whole fish in just one or two movements.
Japanese traditions and high-quality requirements. The sashimi knife with wooden handle is simply indispensable in a home or professional kitchen, both beginners and professionals, and the stylish box in which it is delivered emphasizes the quality and high status of the present. Filleting, without crushing or tearing its structure, requires the use of a special super sharp knife.
|Brand||Lucky Cook #ad|