As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The ULU Factory #ad
Legendary Knife of the Arctic, Alaskan Ulu #adThe ULU Factory #ad
- Walnut knife stand and instruction book included. The ulu knife pronounced oo-loo comes from Alaska, and has been used by Native people of the Arctic for centuries.
This is an excellent tool for single-handed people or people with weak hands. One aspect of this knife that sets it apart from other rocker knives is that it can easily be sharpened, giving it much longer usability. The blade is made of stainless steel and has a large, easy to grip wooden handle.
The blade on the ulu knife measures 6". The ulu rocker knife performs most culinary chores with ease and efficiency - from chopping nuts to slicing cheese and meats. Finally, a rocker knife worthy of great chefs! Ulu knives have a unique design which increases dexterity and leverage, making fine cuts simple and chopping easier.
2. Arctic Circle #ad
Alaska Ulu Knife Natural Exotic Wood Stand Etched Blade #adArctic Circle #ad
- Natural earth-tone & reds colored Wood^ulu knife standard blade stainless steel^#1 Imported Souvenir^Boxed^Stand Included.
|Brand||Arctic Circle #ad|
|Manufacturer||Arctic Circle #ad|
3. The ULU Factory #ad
8" Block with Deep Dish Chopping Bowl and Alaskan Birch Handled Ulu #adThe ULU Factory #ad
- Alaska Made Product. Flat on one side to use for standard knives flip it over for the Ulu knife curved shape. 8" block - never put your set in the Dishwasher for best lifetime care hand wash.
Stainless Steel Blade. Birch wood handle and block with American Walnut- Flat on one side curved on the other.
4. Arctic Circle #ad
Arctic Circle Ulu w/Rustic Bear 18350 #adArctic Circle #ad
- Standard size knife 5 3/4" Stainless steel Blade. Imported souvenir- #1 Purchase by Tourist. Design is Like a Burnt design. Alaska w/ rustic Bear Mountain Designed Handle.
5. The ULU Factory #ad
6.25 Inch Blade and Walnut Stand, Alaskan Made Ulu with Cultured Moose Antler Handle #adThe ULU Factory #ad
- This is a quaility knife made of 440 US stainless steel and is quite sharp. 6. 25 in. Includes ulu, Stand, History and Instructions. Blade. Proudly made in Alaska. Handle molded from a real moose antler.
|Brand||The ULU Factory #ad|
|Manufacturer||The Ulu Factory #ad|