As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Garden Safe #ad
Garden Safe 80422 Houseplant and Garden Insect Killer, 24-Ounce Spray #adGarden Safe #ad
- Also kills sawfly larvae, spittlebugs, psyllids, phylloxera; use up to day of harvest. Ready to use; kills on contact; measures 2. 5 by 4. 2 by 105 inches. Kills bugs on contact. Made with a botanical insecticide from the chrysanthemum flower.
For use on edibles up to day of harvest. Garden safe houseplant & garden Insect Killer Ready-to-Use 24oz Kills all stages of insects including eggs. Kills aphids, ants, leafhoppers, thrips, fungus gnats, whitefly, adelgids, scale, beetles, caterpillars, mealybugs, mites, plant bugs. Use indoors and outdoors.
|Brand||Garden Safe #ad|
|Manufacturer||Garden Safe #ad|
2. BioAdvanced #ad
24-Ounce, BioAdvanced 502570 Dual Action Rose and Flower Insect Killer Ready-To-Use #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Perfect for indoor houseplants. Controls aphids, japanese beetles adult, a and others. Also for use on houseplants. Rainproof 1 hour after application.
Ready to use; No mixing or measuring. Rainproof protection. Protects against listed pests up to 30 days. 24-ounce bottle. Kills on contact and protects up to 30 days.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
3. Sevin #ad
32 oz, Sevin Trigger Spray Bug Killer #adSevin #ad
- Gulfstream home & garden inc" bug killer. Sevin brand no-mix & ready-to-use bug killer. 32 oz. Kills over 100 insect pests. Ready to use bug killer spray.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales #ad|
4. Sevin #ad
1 Gallon RTU, Sevin 100519576 Ready-to-Use Bug Killer 1 gal #adSevin #ad
- Kills over 100 insects on ornamental, flowers, fruits and vegetable gardens. Ready-to-use, No Mixing Required. Ideal for quick, Easy Spot Applications. Short pre-harvest intervals.
|Manufacturer||CENTRAL Garden & Pet #ad|
5. Repel #ad
4-Ounce, REPEL Plant-Based Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent, Pump Spray #adRepel #ad
- Refreshing scent: this deet-free personal repellent leaves you with a cool, refreshing scent so you don't have to put up with the usual bug spray smell.
Not greasy or sticky: formulated with oil of lemon eucalyptus to provide protection without leaving your skin feeling sticky or greasy. Repels: create a barrier against mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses.
Made with oil of lemon eucalyptus: This DEET-free insect repellent provides you with protection during adventures in the backyard and on the go. Repels mosquitoes for up to 6 hours: This repellent keeps you and your family protected for hours, so the fun doesn't have to end.
|Warranty||Manufacturer's satisfaction guarantee|
6. Monterey #ad
Monterey LG6130 Garden Insect Spray, Insecticide & Pesticide with Spinosad, 16 oz #adMonterey #ad
- Ready to spray - this csi alternative arrives in a container with an attached hose-end sprayer. Simply connect a garden hose to the sprayer and begin application. Organic gardening - the active ingredient in our bug Killer spray is a natural bacteria called spinosad, which is the newest agricultural chemistry to be introduced.
Controls many insects - the insect treatment Spray controls caterpillars, trips, tent caterpillars, leafminers, borers, fire ants, codling moth, gypsy moth, and more.
Approved for organic gardening, our product is safe for use around people and pets. Variety of uses - this pest control can be used on outdoor ornamentals, vegetables, lawns, and also broadleaf weeds. Fast acting and odorless - monterey insect Killer is a bacterial product produced by fermentation which rapidly treats plants and does not produce odors.
7. Safer Brand #ad
32 oz., Safer Brand 5110-6 Insect Killing Soap #adSafer Brand #ad
- Also kills plant bugs, soft scales, psyllids, spider mites, sawfly larvae, squash bugs, blossom thrips and whiteflies. Excellent for use in hydroponic and indoor gardening. Targets and kills aphids, leafhoppers, harlequin bugs, earwigs, grasshoppers, mealy bugs and mites.
No residual impact on the environment. Omri listed and compliant for use in organic gardening; does not kill beneficial insects and can be used up until the day of harvest.
|Brand||Safer Brand #ad|
8. Bonide #ad
Eight Insect Control for Vegetable, Insecticide/Pesticide Concentrate 16 oz., Fruit, and Flower, Bonide BND442 #adBonide #ad
- One application keeps working for up to 4 weeks for prolonged protection. Carefully read and use according to label directions. Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a trigger spray bottle or pressure tank sprayer.
Foliage protector - designed for use on vegetables, flowers, lawns, ornamentals, trees, fruits, roses, and shrubs. Dual action control - contact kill gives you immediate results when spraying insects directly, while residual activity kills insects when they return to treated areas.
Long lasting defense - eight insect Control is quick acting and long lasting. Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on certain species of mite, ant, scale, beetle, aphid, leaf miner, worm and over 100 listed bug species.
9. Bug Soother #ad
Natural Insect, Bug Soother Spray 3, Environment, DEET Free, Includes 1 oz. Travel Size, Kids, Gnat and Mosquito Repellent & Deterrent, Made in USA, Safe Bug Spray for Adults, Pets, 4 oz #adBug Soother #ad
- Versatility: bug soother is used the most often by outdoor enthusiasts, kids and pets. We have been creating unique, please contact us and we will be sure to make it right. Super effective: natural bug soother repels gnats, and some mosquitoes. One even uses it for his tiger to ensure his pal is bug-free.
Bug soother family guarantee: bug soother is proudly made in america by simply soothing, with an emphasis on high quality for a reasonable price. We've even heard of Bug Soother shielding roses from Japanese beetles. Some customers use Bug Soother on their farm animals such as horses and chickens.
Bug soother works in your defense by repelling the irritating insects that can cut your outdoors time short. Premium ingredients: bug soother is a natural insect repellent made with simple, Glycerin, a natural emulsifier used in foods. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your Bug Soother, handmade products for over 15 years, a woman owned family business in rural Iowa.
Favorite uses: bug soother is commonly used when fishing, biking, farming, golfing, hiking, or when you're simply enjoying some sunshine in your back yard. Lemongrass 100% pure essential oil, blended with vanilla for an amazing scent that people love, skin loving ingredients: Purified Water, and Vitamin E blended using Soy Lecithin, Castor Oil, but bugs hate. Our customers have reported that Bug Soother can defend against fruit flies, no-see-ums, sand fleas, fleas, black flies, and more.
|Brand||Bug Soother #ad|
|Manufacturer||Simply Soothing #ad|